MnoGoSearch for Windows is a search engine designed to organize search
within a website, number of websites, intranet or local system. This Lite release is build using singnificantly improved
new generation mnoGoSearch engine 3.2 which includes the
following major changes:
- Better storage engine: mnoGoSearch Lite now uses SQLite
(http://www.sqlite.org) engine to store its data,
which made the features previously available only in SQL
and Pro versions working in Lite version, including
incremental indexing, smart reindexing, subsection control.
New engine also makes Lite version suitable for bigger sites,
up to several dozens thousand documents.
- Better internationalization: support of all modern widely
used character set was added, including multibyte character
sets for Chinese, Japanese and Korean, as well as Unicode UTF-8.
- Templates: search.htm language was significantly
improved. New feateres include conditional operators,
external includes, simple/extended search modes were added.
- Cached copy: you can see a snapshot of each page
as it looked when indexer processed it, with search
- Smart excerpts: search now fetches relevant excerpts
containing query words.
- Results ordering: it is now possible to choose relevancy/date
results order, as well as reverse order.
- Content encoding: indexer now supports gzip/compress/deflate
HTTP compression. It significantly reduces traffic for HTTP
servers supporting compression.
- Meta tags: you can define custom META tags you want to index.
Only Description and Keywords META tags were available in the
What's New in this Release:
* Fetching of a list of indexer targets is now much faster with
big MySQL databases. The SQL query for target look up was
rewritten to creating a temporary table and its further use in a join with the "url" table. It allowed to get rid of a filesort with a huge amount of data. Also, a key using fre
Link to mnoGoSearch Lite for Windows sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows CE
Web Development::Site Administration
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 25, 2017
Last version date: Apr 12, 2007
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 103
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008