Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
DocToHtml is a handy tool for web designers and site administrators, that converts MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, etc.) to clean compact web HTML and XHTML pages.
DocToHtml produces VERY compact easily readable and editable (X)HTML-code, which is W3C standards-compliant, CSS-formatted and user-customizable.
Also you can batch process multiple documents by means of GUI easy-to-use batch converter or in command line mode.
* VERY clean light-weight output without any garbage
* Batch GUI and command line mode
* Built-in HTML code editor and browser
* YOU choose which formatting to include and which to omit
* Powerful system of conversion templates to suit your particular needs
* Ability to split resulted document by headings
* You can customize low-level output (X)HTML code parameters
* Convenient and powerful system of conversion projects
* GIF, PNG and JPEG output images format - by your choose
* Easy-to-use interface.
DocToHtml generates the smallest possible (X)HTML code, while retaining all necessary style formatting.
You will be amazed with clearness of the output! If you often need to bring some MS Word documents to web, this utility definitely will ease your life and save you from many hours of boring repetitive work!
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
HTML Tools category
What's New in this Release: Fixed some minor bugs
Link to DocToHtml Converter sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Web Development::HTML Tools
Date Added: Jun 14, 2010
Last check for an update: Dec 07, 2016
Last version date: Nov 30, 2015
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 95
Malware Status: Not scanned yet