Import of .EPUB ebooks is possible.
Everything of the website/ebook application can then be customized from A to Z:
- apply skins to the user interface (real skin support for ebooks), more than 100 skins + a free skin editor available;
- configure the user interface: toolbar with alpha-blended images, menus, status bar, printer...
- use scripting to control ebook behaviors and respond to user events;
- make portable ebooks running on USB disks;
- protect pages using profiles to make trial ebooks and restrict user rights (no context menu...);
- add password or registration key systems for ebook sales;
- use dongle protection for enhanced security of your ebooks;
- use remote activation/deactivation/validation to control uses;
- display splash screens or messages;
- add table of contents (TOC), search engine and favorite manager options;
- change icon and version information of the .exe file; digitally code sign it;
- create ebooks in kiosk mode;
- and much more.
Create amazing full-featured digital information products like ebooks, presentations, CD autoruns, help documentation, demonstrations, tutorials, brochures or educational material, website archives... HTML Executable has an intuitive interface lets both inexperienced and advanced users get the most of their first ever executable website. Full context-sensitive help, samples and forum are available.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
HTML Tools category
What's New in this Release: Semi-transparent splash screens, large files, initial support for the incoming Windows 10...
Link to HTML Executable sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Web Development::HTML Tools
Date Added: Apr 01, 2008
Last check for an update: Apr 26, 2017
Last version date: Jan 28, 2015
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 119
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 23, 2008