Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Import Flash/SWF into Expression Blend/Silverlight. SilverX Expression supports all basic Flash features: vector primitives, images, texts and animations, so almost all Flash movie resources get accurately converted to Silverlight.
SilverX Expression allows to import Flash application (SWF file) directly into a Expression Blend Silverlight/WPF project.
All you need to do is click 'Import Adobe Flash File' in Expression Blend 'File' menu, select SWF file you want to convert to Silverlight, change a few settings if needed and in just a few seconds SWF file will be imported into your project.
SilverX Expression is aimed to help Silverlight designers and developers to migrate existing Flash content to Silverlight platform. SilverX can be used in a variety of scenarios:
- Export CorelDraw vector graphics to SWF file and then convert it to Silverlight XAML
- Convert vector graphical assets embedded in SWF file to content ready to use in Silverlight application
- Extract graphical assets embedded in SWF file
- Transform Flash cartoons/animations to Silverlight movies
- Transform Flash banners to ready to run Silverlight banners
SilverX is your bridge from Flash to Silverlight. Highest accuracy and reliability is powered by high end rich media technologies. Silverx makes our unique combination of Flash and Silverlight experiences is available for you now.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Flash Tools category
What's New in this Release: Version 1.5.0 has been published
- SilverX Expression product has been introduced
Link to SilverX Expression sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultima
License: Free To Try
Web Development::Flash Tools
Date Added: Jul 24, 2012
Last check for an update: Jan 19, 2017
Last version date: Sep 01, 2010
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 23
Malware Status: Not scanned yet