EngInSite PHP Editor is a powerful IDE for PHP technologies that provides more power at your fingertips than all ordinary IDEs combined. What makes EngInSite PHP Editor a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features:
- Be ahead of the crowd, enjoy full PHP 4 and PHP 5 support.
- Manage projects with ease via an interface similar to the well-known Microsoft® Visual Studio® or Delphi.
- Unlike most IDEs, EngInSite PHP Editor wraps around already-existing projects and allows you to use different PHP distributions.
- Our Code Navigator makes viewing your project a breeze.
- Debug with an easy, intuitive interface: the integrated debugger makes it easy to set breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, single step through code and inspect the values of variables in your script.
- Define your own color schemes for unlimited ways of displaying your code.
- The Profiler helps you to find bottleneck in your PHP code
- Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates.
- You don't have to spend valuable time on Environment configurations. EngInSite PHP Editor does it all for you.
- Customize the user interface the way that you like it.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is HTML-aware -- use the built-in Tag Editor to work with HTML tags and attributes.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is faster and more efficient than Java-based IDEs. This powerful tool is written entirely in a native Windows language.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is professionally designed to meet Microsoft Windows interface guidelines: you can work quickly and efficiently with the intuitive Windows interface you already know.
- EngInSite PHP Editor is packed with power. Even your largest projects run with ease in EngInSite PHP Editor.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
ASP & PHP category
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
Link to EngInSite PHP Editor (IDE) sample code
License: Free To Try
Web Development::ASP & PHP
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 27, 2017
Last version date: Nov 30, 1999
Page Visit: 87
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 15, 2008