MLEditor (Multi-Language Editor) is a handy but still professional multi-language text editor. It provides professional features that could be of great help for language/localization experts and general computer users:
1. Read and edit ANSI text/text files in all languages supported by Microsoft Windows, such as Chinese (GBK and Big5), Japanese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Turkish.... Intelligent techniques are involved in helping read/edit text/text files in multiple languages.
2. Clipboard-based conversions between ANSI (in any languages)/Unicode/Unicode BE/UTF-8), fluent conversions between Unicode and ANSI in current source/destination text/languages.
3. Professional-quality conversions between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese in the forms of clipboard conversion, edit area conversion and file/web page and site conversions between GBK and Big5.
4. Professional-quality English case conversions between all upper, all lower, caption and sentence styles. Proper nouns and words that should not be capitalized are considered during case conversions
5. Professional character count, word count, line count and paragraph count for text file(s), independent or in a folder, in English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
6. Dual-editing-area control editing.
7. Handy text file preview - open and preview any text files from Windows Explorer simply with a context menu command.
8. Mature find/replace and the featured Batch Replace which supports unlimited rounds of replaces in one click. Regular expressions are supported.
9. Glossary management - line sorting, redundant line handling, and glossary entry mergence, split and swap. The word adjustment systems itself is an advanced phrase management system.
10. Desktop sticky note and much more - you can easily manage the appearance of MLEditor, and set it as a sticky note, text verifier, or notepad, or a fully-equipped editor...by the feature of profile management.
What's New in this Release: Fixed the bug that some registration codes could not get through in Windows 7 (64-bit); fixed the bug that when doing Replace All, the Find and Replace strings were not added to the Find and Replace history lists respectively; some other modifications and improvements on program and documentation.
Link to MLEditor Standard Edition sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::Text/Document Editors
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 16, 2017
Last version date: Feb 09, 2012
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 146
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 05, 2008