Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
UninstallButton is a simple tool for easy removing programs from your computer.
Software developers often forget to place the "Uninstall" item in "Start->Programs" menu. Also usually real program name is different from name in Add/Remove list. Thus, you have to manually find required program in Add/Remove list.
UninstallButton can solve this problems by automatically finding the program in Add/Remove list.
There are several simple ways to remove any program from your computer:
- right-click on program shortcut or executable file, and select "Uninstall with UninstallButton";
- drag and drop program shortcut or executable file to UninstallButton shortcut on your desktop (or to UninstallButton window if it is opened);
- choose program window in UninstallButton opened windows list.
Also with help of UninstallButton you can determine which programs are installed in specified folder or drive.
What's New in this Release: New features:
1. Context menu in program list
2. Find and remove program by opened window
3. Display list of programs installed into specific folder / drive
Link to UninstallButton sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::System Maintenance
Date Added: Jan 31, 2012
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: Nov 01, 2011
Page Visit: 36
Malware Status: Not scanned yet