- Allows any program executable to run as a windows service!
- Allows administrators/developers to install their services locally or remotely!
- Allows administrators/developers to copy the target exetable with the Remote Service installer client. (Locally or remotely)
- Includes Failure detection, Remote Service installer will restart the application if the service is started.
-Ability to TERMINATE up to TWO processes when your service starts or when the advanced recovery feature kicks in. This is extremely useful when your application launch child processes and they are not properly terminated when the parent process exists (normally or abnormally)
-Enhanced logging. See exactly when processes (parent & children) are terminated and restarted. The log file is now saved (append mode) in the path where your application reside with proper date/time stamping.
- Works on Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003
What's New in this Release: New GUI, Child Process Termination, run as a service
Link to Remote Service Installer sample code
Platform: WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::System Maintenance
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 23, 2017
Last version date: Jun 21, 2004
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 93
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008