Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Polsedit is a freeware utility that allows you to modify user policies such as user account rights and user privileges on a local or remote Windows NT-based system. This can be useful when for some reason you are unable to run secpol.msc snap-in, for example, XP Home and Vista Home do not have secpol.msc at all. The user interface of Polsedit is very similar to the standard policies editor from Windows, but it also displays some internal data, which can be useful for developers.
1) Modify user account rights and user privileges;
2) Modify user policies on a local or remote system;
3) Modify user policies on XP Home and Vista Home, where it is not available by default;
4) Enjoy XP-like interface when modifying user policies on Windows NT/2000;
5) View internal useful for developers data.
What's New in this Release: Version 220.127.116.11 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Link to Polsedit sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2000,Windows2003,Wi
System Utilities::System Maintenance
Date Added: Feb 10, 2013
Last check for an update: Apr 21, 2017
Last version date: Feb 06, 2013
Page Visit: 84
Malware Status: Not scanned yet