What the EF System Monitor is and what you can do with it:
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
What's New in this Release: More improvements
Link to EF System Monitor sample code
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::System Maintenance
Date Added: Apr 03, 2009
Last check for an update: Oct 28, 2016
Last version date: Sep 12, 2016
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 91
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 06, 2009