SeriousBit Ellipter is a .NET library for licensing shareware applications and components based on Elliptic Curves Asymmetric Cryptography. Using a new and strong security technology we provide software developers and publishers with an unprecedented level of protection. With our library you can create or verify secure product keys in just 3 lines of code!
With Ellipter you can:
- Protects your .NET and Linux/Mono based applications and components
- Programatically create and verify secure product keys
- Easily verify any key with Ellipter's integrated UI
- Create thousands of keys in just two clicks.
- Strong Encryption - SEL uses an asymmetric elliptic curves encryption algorithm to create and verify license keys which makes it impossible for a cracker to create any keygens by reverse-engineering your code or even having full access to it.
- Compact Product Keys ? SEL product keys are as short as possible: 29 characters length when no product info is embedded.
- ID Based License Keys - Each generated license key contains an ID which guarantees license key uniqueness and allows identifying of license keys.
- Embedded Product Info - Additional product information can be embedded into license keys when they are generated which can be used for specific software features.
User Interface - SEL has a full featured User Interface with Public/Private keys pair Generator, Serials Generator and Serials Validator.
- Royalty Free - licensed per developer. You can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any further royalties.
- Easy to Use - SEL?s simplicity of use is just outstanding: you need to write just 3 lines of code to have it done.
- NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 and Linux/Mono 2.0 support - Use your existent infrastructure without changes to create online key generators or protect your Windows and Linux applications.
- C# and Visual Basic examples
What's New in this Release: - Added BackTimeTolerance property to TimeBomb and UsageBomb classes;
Link to SeriousBit Ellipter sample code
Platform: Linux,Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Development::Components & Libraries
Date Added: Apr 21, 2008
Last check for an update: Oct 25, 2016
Last version date: Nov 18, 2011
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 244
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 23, 2008