Registry Workshop is an advanced registry editor. It is a perfect replacement for RegEdit and RegEdt32 which shipped with Windows. In addition to all the standard features, Registry Workshop adds a variety of powerful features that allow you to work faster and more efficiently with registry related tasks.
Whether you are an advanced user who needs to edit and modify your registry to remove trojan, virus, and spyware entries, a system administrator who needs a safer, more efficient tool to maintain your company's PCs, or a software developer who needs to quickly manipulate registry keys and values during system development, Registry Workshop has the tools that you need.
- Multiple undo and redo. The undo history can be saved to disk and reloaded at startup.
- Search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm.
- Compare registry between computers and/or .REG files with super fast speed.
- Connect mobile device (Pocket PC, SmartPhone, etc.) registry via ActiveSync.
- Cut, copy and paste registry keys and values.
- Drag and drop to move or copy registry keys and values.
- Edit .REG files and .POL files in the same way as editing system registry.
- Backup and restore registry.
- Defragment registry with preview.
- Easy and flexible Favorites management.
- Quickly browse registry with address bar, bookmarks and visitation history.
- Support of linkage aware ability. You can use context menu to navigate to referenced key, open containing folder or open URL if the key or value contains a ProgID, ClassID, folder, file path or URL.
- Quickly jump to the HKLM or HKCU equivalent.
- Quickly jump to the Wow6432Node or non-Wow6432Node equivalent.
- Allow to open multiple local registry windows.
- Allow to open secure registry keys when running under the administrator privilege.
- Edit binary data in BYTE, WORD or DWORD format.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Registry Tools category
Platform: Win10 x32,Win10 x64,Win8 x32,Win8 x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,Wi
Link to Registry Workshop sample code
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::Registry Tools
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: Feb 08, 2017
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 247
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008