PCLCodes Translates, Debugs and Disassembles today's complex HP PCL print streams. It's the perfect tool for learning PCL. PCLCodes can extract download bitmap fonts from a PCL file. PCLCodes can show a ASCII character representation of raster data in a PCL file. PCLCodes is the most powerful debugging tool for PCL3 thru PCL XL on the market today.
PageTech has been a leading developer of PCL transformation solutions since 1993. PCLCodes has been continually enhanced and updated in support of PageTech's in-house needs to debug PCL for it's flagship products: PCLTool SDK and PCLWorks.
* Supports PCL3, PCL3GUI, PCL4, PCL5, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6(XL)V3 with JetReady V4.2.
* Extracts HP bitmap fonts from PCL print files for use in other applications.
* Strips HP bitmap fonts from PCL print files to reduce file size and eliminate redundantly downloaded fonts.
* Inventories PCL escape codes.
* Flags invalid PCL escape codes.
* Displays and ASCII character representation of raster data objects in the PCL.
* Generats font metric character width tables from download bitmaps fonts in a PCL file.
* Windows Version: and 32-bit or 64-bit Windows platform
* 1 User License is $29 with no page volume limitation.
The PCLCodes Program Demo is for evaluation purposes only.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
What's New in this Release: PCLCodes V9.0 is the latest release from PageTech and it is a major consolidation and migration of source code for easier maintainability, upgradeability and faster throughput.
Link to PCLCodes sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Date Added: Sep 12, 2007
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: May 05, 2010
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 117
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 29, 2008