Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Key Manager reveals the full potential of your keyboard and mouse and allows you to save time and efforts while working with your computer. Thanks to its flexible interface, you can now create various actions and execute them by pressing keys, mouse buttons and combinations of both, as well as represent them in the form of a popup actions menu. Apart from this, the application features powerful key and mouse button redefinition and blocking tools. Key redefinition and the execution of assigned actions can be restricted to specific applications and/or windows.
Key Manager allows you to assign the following actions to regular, sequential and long (press and hold) key presses, mouse button presses, the mouse wheel rotation, combinations with modifiers, as well as popup menu items:
- show a popup menu with a list of user-defined actions
- paste user-defined text to any application with an option to insert current time, date and other information from a template
- press and block keys, key combinations, press mouse buttons and emulate mouse wheel rotation
- launch any application or open a file or a folder (to create an event, just drag and drop a shortcut, folder or file onto the action window)
- open a specific webpage
- instantly create an email
- perform actions on all windows or active ones only (close, minimize, maximize, restore, hide, show, redraw, move, resize)
- manage your computer's power, monitor's power, sound settings, adjust volume, start the screensaver and much more...
The software also enables you to turn virtually any key or mouse button into a user-defined modifier and use it (similar to Alt and Ctrl) in combination with other keys, mouse buttons and modifiers.
What's New in this Release: + Added the possibility to position and shift the mouse cursor relative to the screen, active window, and previous position.
+ Added the possibility to start and stop recording using hot keys in the 'Key sequence' action.
+ New system tray icons.
- Fixed a bug that caused modifiers to 'stick'.
Link to Key Manager sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2003,WinServer
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Jul 24, 2012
Last check for an update: Mar 29, 2017
Last version date: Apr 18, 2015
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 58
Malware Status: Not scanned yet