Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Comodo Cloud Scanner (CCS) is an easy to use tool that quickly and accurately identifies malware, viruses, suspicious processes and other problems with your computer. It harnesses all the scanning power of Comodo Internet Security and Comodo System Cleaner and packages them inside a lightweight and sleek desktop interface. What's more, instead of using your computers processing power to run a scan, CCS connects to Comodo's powerful online servers and gets them to do all the hard work instead. Put simply, there's never been an easier or more accurate way to diagnose potential problems on your PC.
Comodo Cloud Scanner Features
- Identifies viruses, hidden processes, registry errors, privacy concerns and junk files
- Scans run straight from our cloud servers so you don't have to install multiple programs
- Fast, extremely accurate and very light on system resources
- Real time connection to Comodo's servers means your system is tested against the very latest signature database
- Includes free, no hassle, 30 day trial for LivePCSupport.
What's New in this Release: Detect Errors of Registry, Malware, Privacy and Junk files
Link to Comodo Cloud Scanner sample code
Platform: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
Date Added: Feb 02, 2013
Last check for an update: Oct 23, 2016
Last version date: Sep 07, 2010
Page Visit: 41
Malware Status: Not scanned yet