Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Now it's really easy to manage auto run of software on you PC! Just a few clicks and any program, file, folder, or even an internet connection will start up on logon. Easy and comfortable interface, Drag&Drop function, speed, reliability - all these features make Advanced Startup Manager your indispensable PC assistant.
You don't get along with your computer, but you want some particular program to be launched each time you turn on your PC? Or you want to get rid of some persistent crap that keeps on popping up on your screen and you have no clue how to do it? Just drag the shortcut of this program and drop it in the Advanced Startup Manager window, then choose a kind of auto run and click "Apply". And that's it!
Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Compatible!
* User-friendly application - you don't have to be an advanced user, it's suitable both for starters and system administrators
* Supports profile function
* Managing the elements of auto run from the registry, section "Auto run"(create, delete, stop)
* Managing network connections auto run (create, delete, stop)
* You can see the selected item's status (runs\stopped)
* You can start the selected item right in the window of the application
* It displays inactive\nonexistent items of auto run - you can optimize your OS all by yourself now!
* Supports skins
* Language packs available in English, Italian and Russian
What's New in this Release: * The error causing the failure of shutting the Windows down while the application is running was fixed
* The application saves the options of the window size
* Russian and Italian were added to the installation file
Link to Advanced Startup Manager sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,Windows2003,WinServer,Wind
System Utilities::Launchers & Task Managers
Date Added: Oct 23, 2010
Last check for an update: Oct 20, 2016
Last version date: Aug 15, 2010
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 77
Malware Status: Not scanned yet