Every PC owner sooner or later meets a task of hard disk management. An optimum allocation of disk resources is the key point to manage data and operating systems on your computer effectively. Paragon's award winning Partition Manager provides easy and reliable hard drive partitioning and full-range hard disk management (See full Features List). It enables to create, copy, resize and move hard drive partitions. This full function tool is suitable for home and professional use. Partition Manager helps you to:
- Enhance computer performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your hard disk partitions cluster size.
- Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
- Recover lost or deleted partitions; fix crashed operating system with bootable Recovery CD.
- Install and manage several operating systems on your computer with Boot Manager.
- Copy partitions and whole hard drives adopting their size to target partition.
Since 1997 Partition Manager offers most effective and innovative technologies in the field of hard disk management.
Unlike freeware and some other commercial partitioning software, that are based on Windows ® algorithms and are therefore bond to their limitations and restrictions, Partition Manager 7.0 uses ONLY its OWN algorithms. The program is completely isolated from the operating system and can work separately. Practically it means that you can use this product even on unbootable PCs.
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Linux
Link to Paragon Partition Manager (Personal) sample code
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Oct 22, 2016
Last version date: Jan 12, 2006
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 140
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 07, 2008