For a booklover, there are plenty of book resources in internet. But it's hard for a reader reading book files on the computer: difficult to locating files; files must be opened one by one; background color cannot adjusted; reader must distinguish where they reading just now when stroll down... These problems reduce interesting of reading, and sometimes make reader do not want reading any more.
JMReader solves these problems, let you enjoy reading on the computer!
JMReader is a perfect book reader, it simulates true book interface, open *.txt, *.htm, *.html, *.zip, *.rar, files for reading. Its reading interface is comfortable, convenient, and flexible.
Its key features are listed below:
1. Book files browsing interface same as Windows file explorer, convenient for locating file
2. Browse interface support files copy, paste, delete, rename, drag and drop...
3. For compressed files (rar, zip), it is not needing uncompress to reading file in it, operating likes an ordinary file folder
4. Reading interface like a true book, make user feel not "read a computer" but "read a book"
5. Book font could be smoothed, comfortable for reading
6. All kinds of interface configuration options, including: color of paper, font, color, size of text and page header, display and color of waterline, line space, left, right, up, down page margin...
7. Dividing paragraph intelligently
8. User can use mark pen to emphasize text in book
9. Recognizing, processing html file automatically
10. MIME/BASE64, Quoted-Printable, HZ code converting
11. User can manage files using favorite tool
12. User can excerpt from books or write something using book card tool
13. Speed-reading train mode could improve user's reading level
14. Much shortcut keys
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 3.x,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003
Link to JMReader sample code
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 25, 2017
Last version date: Mar 24, 2009
Page Visit: 78
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 12, 2008