Synchronize two FTP sites or local directories. FTPSync is useful for updating your home page or corporate web site, maintaining an off-site backup, maintaining web site mirrors, etc.
- supports UNIX, Microsoft, IBM and Novell type FTP servers,
- only new or changed files are transfered,
- console type application that can be easily executed from various schedulers,
- supports FTP and FTPS (secure FTP, explicit & implicit)
- brandable version available for bundling with other products.
FTPSync is intended for computer experts - it has no user interface, so users must know how to edit standard Windows INI files. Synchronization can be configured on the fly from batch files or other applications, making it a convenient tools when sync authomation is required.
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to FTPSync sample code
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 06, 2016
Last version date: Mar 28, 2014
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 98
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 30, 2008