Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
FileSyncBackup is a windows product that allows you to synchronize files between desktops, network folders, external drives and FTP server in Real Time or automatically synchronize your files by build-in scheduler. You set it and forget it. File Sync Backup comes with an user friendly interface and offers following advanced features:
Easy-to-use wizard for creating new sync or backup job.
Powerful files filtering algorithm makes flexible selections for synchronization
Integrated display of analysis results.
Actions icons for a file/folder operation: copy, delete and conflict.
Action commands are available by right clicking on the items in the tree view.
Scheduler support to run tasks whenever you want.
Real-time synchronization and backup.
can copy locked files using Volume Shadow Copy Service.
Export/import tasks list.
Resolves file conflicts when the same files have been modified on both sides.
Detailed operation log
Mini window for specialized applications
Supports any media device (Local / Windows File system, My Network / Windows Net Shares, Removable/USB devices, FTP, Secure FTP (FTP over SSH), Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC, etc)
Can be run under 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7.
64-bit version, not just 32-bit
File Sync Backup is a professional utility for following solutions:
1. Synchronize files between PCs by utilizing network/USB drive, etc.
2. Synchronize files with FTP server, support FTP/FTPS/SFTP.
3. Synchronize a folder with a ZIP file, support AES cryptographic algorithm to protect the zip file with password.
4. Synchronize Outlook (mail, contact, etc) and Windows Mail between PCs by utilizing FTP server, USB drive, etc.
5. Backup your critical files to the external hard disk, network storage, FTP server by scheduler.
What's New in this Release: bugs fixed
Link to File Sync Backup sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinOther,WinServer
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Feb 18, 2013
Last check for an update: Jan 19, 2017
Last version date: Jan 04, 2013
Page Visit: 66
Malware Status: Not scanned yet