Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
File Renamer is a bulk renaming tool on Mac to rename your thousands of files in few clicks with more than 40 possible renaming rules.
Easy to use and powerful user interface with built in preview to see new names before you apply changes.
Undo all your changes with saved log files.
You can save more than one renaming rules in a file and apply it in single operations, one by one.
You can rename your digital photos, MP3 collections and all other type of files in few clicks.
1. Fastest File Renamer so you can rename your thousands of files in few seconds.
2. A simple, flexible and yet powerful interface to rename files. It will take 2 minutes to learn File Renamer. Watch Product demo video to learn it fast.
3. File Renamer can recursively process sub folders.
4. Powerful real-time preview to avoid errors.
5. Save Log files of renamed files which you can also use to renew later and undo renaming.
6. Digital camera photo renaming using Exif tag inside it like Date Picture taken and Camera Model.
7. Change and remove File extension with File Renamer in one click.
8. Over 40+ different ways for renaming files.
9. Undo past renaming operations using the saved log files.
10. Bulk renaming of mp3 files using ID3 tags inside MP3.
11. Replace, remove, Insert and delete any string inside the Filename.
12. Rename files in Upper case, Lower case and Proper Case.
13. Rename files with numerical incremental and decrement counter and Set Counter Limits as you wish.
14. Save renaming rules in a file.
15. Save more than one renaming rule in separate file so you can apply more than one rule in single operation. Real Time saver if you required to apply more than one complex renaming rule to rename files.
16. Manage Profiles so save and open application with your desired settings.
What's New in this Release: New release.
Link to File Renamer sample code
Platform: Mac OS X
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Dec 06, 2011
Last check for an update: Oct 23, 2016
Last version date: Jul 26, 2010
Page Visit: 53
Malware Status: Not scanned yet