Febooti hex editor is simple and easy to use utility, fully integrated into windows properties pages, that allows to modify file binary content in the very precise and exact way. Hex editor provides significant benefit, namely, the possibility to edit strictly specified regions of file without affecting the layout of file or content shifting, thus giving a perfect control over your data.
Hex editor allows to view and edit files, search for particular content or address in the file, to replace any data, copying of variety of data formats and more. Integrated into windows property pages, hex editor has intuitively obvious interface and is suitable for all minor hex and ASCII editing needs.
Hex editor features:
- Simple and easy to use interface;
- Support of standard commands (cut, copy, paste, delete, etc.);
- Search both within HEX and ASCII content;
- Possibility to edit files sized up to 2 Gb;
- Fast copy and paste function;
- Possibility to go to particular address;
- Both insert and overwrite modes;
- Selection of any range in the file;
- Integrated into windows property pages;
- Keyboard shortcut for all Hex editor functions.
Optimized for easiness of use and functionality, Febooti Hex editor can be used both as stand alone utility and as module of Febooti fileTweak - award-winning set of utilities that provides useful possibilities in managing your files (e.g. change file date in batch mode, change file and folders attribute and many more). When used as a module of fileTweak, Hex editor becomes fully integrated in it and can be enabled or disabled from fileTweak control center.
What's New in this Release: Full change log: http://www.febooti.com/products/filetweak/members/hex-editor/history/
Link to Febooti fileTweak Hex Editor sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer
System Utilities::File & Disk Management
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 20, 2017
Last version date: Sep 24, 2015
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 145
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008