Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files. It supports almost all archive formats, including zip, rar, 7z, iso, and other popular formats. WinArchiver can also mount the archive to a virtual drive without extraction.
WinArchiver supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File)
WinArchiver Main Features:
1. Open and extract zip, rar, 7z, and other archive files. WinArchiver can unzip all popular archives.
2. Create zip, 7z, iso, and mzp files from hard disk files.
3. Edit existing archive files.
4. Mount zip, rar, and other files to virtual drives without extraction. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual drive software.
5. Burn CD / DVD / BD disc image files.
6. Make image file from CD, DVD, and Blu-ray disc.
7. Support unicode file names.
8. Support multivolume, encryption, and archive comments.
9. Support Windows Explorer shell integration.
10. Support both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Link to WinArchiver sample code
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::File Compression
Date Added: Jul 30, 2012
Last check for an update: May 24, 2017
Last version date: Jan 16, 2017
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 35
Malware Status: Not scanned yet