MirrorFolder is a backup software for automatic synchronization and real-time (RAID-1 type) mirroring of folder/drive from local to another local/network/removable drive.
* Easy to setup, and runs automatically as service in the background using very little system resources.
* Supports mirroring entire system drive to another internal hard disk drive in RAID-1 mode so that you can boot from the mirror drive without any lose of data in case the source drive fails.
* It can mirror opened/locked database files, including Outlook PST file, in RAID-1 mirroring mode.
* Supports real-time as well as periodic synchronization at the specified time/interval. It can also start synchronization automatically for removable drives when they are connected. It supports bi-directional synchronization option.
* Supports automatic archiving of older versions of files from the mirror folder into ZIP files.
* Supports copying NTFS alternate data stream, sparse file, junction/reparse point, symbolic link, file permissions, etc. It can also use NTFS Change Journal database for quick synchronization.
* Supports exclusion/inclusion of sub-folders and file types from mirroring.
* Supports command line options for setup, and extensive logging.
MirrorFolder cost US $39.00 for a single computer license. Discount is available for purchasing two
or more licenses. It can be ordered online at . A fully functional
30 days trial version is also available for download from this same web site.
What's New in this Release: Added support for Windows 10
Link to MirrorFolder sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer, Win8.1 x64, Win8.0 x64,
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::Backup & Restore
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: May 27, 2017
Last version date: Oct 06, 2015
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 145
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 03, 2008