LojiklSweep is a flexible backup tools that can be twisted and turned, folded and moulded to fit almost any backup task.
LojiklSweep was created out of a desire to be able to customize an enterprises backup requirements. Something the that we could not manage to find in any other product. Some features include :
* A Simple yet effective User Interface
* A backup project defines what to backup, and scheduled tasks define when,where and how. This means...
o No need to tediously define what to backup for each schedule.
o Backup Weekly to your office server with Compression.
o Backup Daily to your second Hard Disk without Compression.
* Easily specify what to back up and what not to backup. NEW! Built-in "Providers" will automatically find where your mail is stored, where your documents are stored and include them in the backup.
* Advanced Timestamping lets you backup to folders that are created by using the Current Date, or just part of the date
For example :
o C:\Backups\Daily\#d# would backup daily, creating a folder for each day, and would cycle weekly.
o C:\Backups\%s5\%u% would create a backup using the current Schedule and the User Name i.e. C:\Backups\MonthlyBackup\John
* Easily restore files. Files are not hidden or disguised in anyway. Simply browse to your Backup folder or Compressed Archive find the file(s) or Registry settings you need and simply copy them back oruse the built in Restore Manager.
* Backup to Online Storage Providers including DropBox,CloudMe,Box.NET and many more that support WebDAV.
What's New in this Release: Minor UI adjustments for new sales model.
Link to LojiklSweep sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
System Utilities::Backup & Restore
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 16, 2017
Last version date: Nov 18, 2013
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 82
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 13, 2008