Ascella Log Monitor Plus is a small, lightwight and cost-effective agent for event log monitoring and management software. It follows the health of a server or workstation hardware, software and operating system on all computers in your network. Makes system administrators' everyday job easier by taking care of critical events registered by Windows event log.
Ascella Log Monitor Plus monitors Windows© 2000/Server 2003/XP servers and workstations in real-time for new entries into the various Event Logs including all the available Microsoft Event Logs, as well as 3rd party Custom Event Logs.
* Exclude filters allow you to filter out messages that are of no interest and can either be applied to some notifications targets (like email) or all notifications. Supports the filtering by log type (Application, Security, System, etc.), type of event (Error, Warning, Information, etc.), selection by EVENTID, SOURCE, CATEGORY.
* Is able to execute external application or scripts as a reaction on some event using the event data as command line parameters.
* Informs about occurred events by:
o Email notifications via any SMTP server
o Network pop-up messages compatible with Windows Messaging service
o Tray balloon messages
o SMS/Pager/ICQ address notifications (via email gates)
o Application or command script execution
* Doesn't consume the network traffic, doesn't disturb the computer user. Can either run fully silent or interact with the user by displaying pop-up notifications about the selected events.
* Works 24 hours every day. Automatically starts after computer reboot.
* Works both as a Windows service and the application.
What's New in this Release: "Save event to file" (plain text and XML) option added.
Link to Ascella Log Monitor Plus sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows 7
License: Free To Try
System Utilities::Backup & Restore
Date Added: Feb 14, 2009
Last check for an update: Dec 04, 2016
Last version date: May 31, 2010
Page Visit: 100
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Feb 18, 2009