vPerformer is a cloud enabled web performance and load testing tool that can be used to assess the performance and scalability of your web applications. vPerformer allows you to evaluate the response of your web application when it is concurrently accessed by a large number of virtual users. You can measure the performance characteristics of your application by recording and replaying automated load testing scripts that simulate a large number of concurrent virtual users. These scripts can be replayed either on your own servers or in the cloud.
vPerformer allows you to quickly generate large scale virtual loads in the cloud. This permits you to easily run load testing scripts with tens of thousands of virtual users. The vPerformer Cloud allows you to generate traffic from all around the globe resulting in a more realistic virtual user load.
vPerformer also enables you to monitor the state of any associated external component that influences the behavior of your application. These components include operating systems, web servers, application servers, database servers, network devices, and SNMP implementations of various vendors. This allows you to identify performance bottlenecks and pinpoint the source of the performance problem.
* An easy to use graphical user interface that can record web transactions based on user GUI interactions.
* vPerformer is capable of simulating a large number of virtual users while placing a negligible load of its own on the hardware.
* Instantly utilize load servers in the cloud enabling you to save both time and money.
* Develop parameterized, data-driven, reusable load testing scripts.
* Multiple machines can be utilized as replay agents with a single point of control.
What's New in this Release: Cloud Load Testing,
Link to vPerformer sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows2003,WinServer,Windows Vist
System Utilities::Automation Tools
Date Added: Sep 16, 2007
Last check for an update: Sep 22, 2016
Last version date: Jan 15, 2013
Page Visit: 146
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 29, 2008