Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Delete/Filter lines from big text files (for example log files).
If you have ever been confronted with the problem that you want to delete or filter particular lines of a big text file, this free program is exactly what you are looking for. With only a few mouse clicks you can search for some text in a text file. Then each line that contains this search text (or alternatively all lines that do not contain this search text) will be deleted.
Thereby you can not only search for "normal" text, but if required also use regular expressions. Additionally, it is possible to delete not only the found line, but also any number of lines before and after it.
Features of Delete Lines at a glance:
- Deletion/Filtration of lines in a text file of any size.
- If required usage of regular expressions possible.
- Delete lines before and after the located one.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English, German and French).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows
Link to Delete Lines sample code
System Utilities::Automation Tools
Date Added: Aug 12, 2009
Last check for an update: May 26, 2017
Last version date: May 18, 2010
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 174
Malware Status: Not scanned yet