Exchange Server Toolbox is a plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2003-2013.
With Exchange Server Toolbox, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange.
Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message.
* Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment.
* Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail.
* Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC
* Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually.
* Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses)
* Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail
* Separate, extended Windows event log
* Help file and PDF user manual included in installation
Save your mail to keep your mail safe.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Mail Servers category
What's New in this Release: * New option for automatically tagging outgoing messages as Ham
* The addin now supports Outlook x64
* New Option to protect the mail archive
* Added additional search paths for file system archiving
* Several minor bug fixes
Link to Exchange Server Toolbox sample code
Platform: WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Apr 27, 2009
Last check for an update: Sep 29, 2016
Last version date: Jul 01, 2013
Page Visit: 232
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 30, 2009