This is a programmable multiple-precision hex calculator with many utilities for you to perform a lot of big number math operations. Key Features:
1. Standard hex calculator: basic math operations; Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin conversions; byte/operand swaps; square root, Jacobi symbol calculations.
2. Scripting host and automation: VBScript / JScript support; big number operation methods.
3. Hash/CRC/checksum calculator: MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA, RIPEMD hash algorithms; 16-bit and 32-bit CRC values; message and file support.
4. Hex formatter: ASCII text, c-source code, memory dump, big number to hex number.
5. Pseudo-random data/prime generator: generate pseudo-random sequence of bits; search for random primes.
6. Randomicity/primality test: perform primality test and some statistical tests.
7. Evaluate and simulate a variety of shift register configurations.
What's New in this Release: Fixed the bugs in product evaluation.
Link to Hpmbcalc Hex Calculator sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003
License: Free To Try
Security & Privacy::Encryption Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 22, 2017
Last version date: Jun 26, 2009
Page Visit: 85
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 13, 2008