Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
SpamAssassin is a mail filter which attempts to identify spam using a variety of mechanisms including text analysis, Bayesian filtering, DNS blocklists, and collaborative filtering databases.
SpamAssassin is a project of the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). SpamAssassin was adapted for Windows by JAM Software. In combination with a MTA (e.g. Hamster or MS Exchange) it's a very powerful anti-spam solution.
The freeware contains, beside several modules, the following SpamAssassin components as
executable files for Windows (.exe):
- spamassassin.exe (mail filter)
- spamd.exe (daemonized version of SpamAssassin)
- WinSpamC.exe (client for spamd)
- sa-update.exe (SpamAssassin rule updates)
- sa-learn.exe (trains bayes filter with spam/ham mail)
What's New in this Release: * Bugfix: SPF checks are now passed without any warnings.
* Bugfix: Dissolving the temporary directory for Windows Vista and Windows 7 has been improved.
* A few minor fixes have been incorporated.
Link to SpamAssassin for Windows sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer
Security & Privacy::Anti-Spam & Anti-Spy Tools
Date Added: May 12, 2011
Last check for an update: Dec 07, 2013
Last version date: Feb 15, 2011
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 59
Malware Status: Not scanned yet