The BKPing v3.0 .NET class collection contains Ping (ICMP Echo) and associated utility classes
for pinging one or more remote hosts either synchronously or asynchronously.
The current version includes:
1. Both synchronous (blocking) and asynchronous (non-blocking) methods for pinging remote
2. Fully commented class libraries developed in 100% CLS compliant C# code.
3. Thorough documentation in .CHM (Compiled HTML Help File) format for the BKPing and
BKSystem class libraries.
4. Windows Forms and Console examples detailing both synchronous and asynchronous methods of Pinging a remote host, written in both C# and VB.NET using Microsoft Visual Studio
5. Per Developer and Source Code Licensing are available. In both cases, there are no
runtime royalties or other fees!
6. Updates for the current version are free.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Link to BKPing sample code
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 21, 2017
Last version date: Jan 21, 2004
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 91
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 19, 2008