Have you ever used the Internet? If so, you've probably encountered ZIP and other compressed files. Are you a Windows user? If so, ArchiveXpert is the way to handle these archived files.
ArchiveXpert is the ultimate archive utility for Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP. With a modern easy-to-use interface, ArchiveXpert provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. ArchiveXpert is the most complete archive utility available today.
Some of ArchiveXpert features include:
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA, LZH, TAR, JAR, GZ and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: ACE (including new ACE v2 format), ARC, ARJ, ENC, HA, PAK, PK3, PK_, RAR, TGZ, Z and ZOO (NO external programs are required for any operation)
- Full Built-in support for "Internet file" formats like UUEncode and XXEncode (XXE and UUE/UU encoded files)
- Many powerful archive operations such as passwords, viewing and writing comments, renaming files in archive, testing archives for errors, extract multiple archives, use your favourite viewer to view files within an archive, and checking archives for viruses (external program needed)
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in compressed files.
- Internal viewer with support for over 35 different file formats
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting, creating and emailing archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful "Explorer Shell Extensions")
- Extensive Drag and Drop support. You can add files to an archive by dragging them onto an open archive and you can extract files from an open archive by dragging the file from the archive to a folder or the Desktop.
- Create 7 types of self extracting (SFX) archives, that is archives that can uncompress themselves.
- Nag free evaluation.
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000
Link to ArchiveXpert sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Dec 06, 2016
Last version date: Jul 11, 2002
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 36
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 31, 2008