APBackup makes it easy to back up your data virtually to any type of storage
media: hard or network drive, DVD, CD-R/W, FTP or LAN. It will help you
organize your backups and schedule automatic backups. Backup files can be
stored in standard Zip format, so they can be viewed and restored with most
ZIP file utilities. APBackup can use special plug-ins to backup data with ANY
other compression tools (WinRar,ARJ,JAR,...). Also it allows to copy your data
without compression. APBackup also features intuitive user interface making
even the most advanced features easily accessible to beginners and professionals.
It is designed to fit all your needs completely. Try APBackup free for 30 days
and you won't want to use anything else.
- Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 compatible) format
- Strong AES 256 encryption
- Plug-ins allows to create archive in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR,...)
- Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by
exact file name.
- Supports backup of in-use and open files
- Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any
specific time or date, day of the week or month.
- Supports FTP/FTPS, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
- Can notify user through email when backup operation have finished.
- Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
- Prepared archive can be stored in 3 additional folders.
- External applications can be started before or after task execution.
- Flexible performance tuning
- Can be used as Windows NT/2000/XP service
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Link to APBackUp sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Feb 05, 2009
Last check for an update: Apr 23, 2017
Last version date: Sep 25, 2008
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 52
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Feb 18, 2009