Program creates table of contents (TOC) of HTML files from header header tags. It does:
- Can process single or multiple files.
- Automatically uses existing named anchors inside header tags or creates new ones if none.
- Automatically links TOC items to header tags.
- User sets range of header tags being used in TOC. This can be used to create TOCs of various depths from the same files.
- Can process page titles, which is useful for multiple file processing. Titles have precedence over H1 tag.
- Completely re-entrant. If you change the file after you have generated TOC, when you again supply it to the program, the program doesn't create redundant named anchors and doesn't duplicate TOC.
- Can put numbering (like "1.20.4.") both into TOC items and header tags. If multiple files are processed then numbering is kept in order throughout all files.
- TOC appearance is based on a template. User can create a new template or edit existing one. Program is shipped with some predefined templates. You have total control over TOC style.
- User specifies a place where to insert TOC. IF place is not specified, program selects a place automatically.
Platform: Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,WinXP,Windows2000
Link to Advanced HTML TOC sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Oct 01, 2016
Last version date: May 07, 2002
Page Visit: 110
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 31, 2008