InfoSeek - the advanced search tool for targeted infomation, is designed to extract customized information (such as e-mail addresses, phone/fax numbers, Zip codes etc.) from web-pages on the Internet and from files on local disks.
InfoSeek is feature-rich, main features are as follows:
* Pattern Customization - Search for most information with customized partterns (not only e-mail). Universal patterns are also built in for use directly.
* Keyword Search - Combined close with search eagines. All kinds of customized information can be searched for with keywords.
* Logon Search - Search websites that need to log on.
* Multi-task, Multi-thread - Fast multi-tasked and multi-threaded engine. It is able of running various jobs (and pages of each job) simultaneously.
* Ability to categorize results - Categorize search results to three types: good, bad and iffy. Another type for deleting items immediately is also supplied. Duplicate items are removed automatically.
* Ability to convert results - Do string replacement, case conversion and sort for search results.
* Ability to match results - Match search results against predefined targets to help identifying mistaken items.
* Flexible and multiform import and export - Many ways are usable to import search pages and export search results.
* Manual Search - A built-in workbench for manual searches - it is WYSWYG.
* Multi-language support and more...
Platform: Win98,WinMe,Win2000,WinNT,WinXP,WinVista,Win7 x32
Link to InfoSeek sample code
License: Free To Try
Network & Internet::Search/Lookup Tools
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 22, 2017
Last version date: Apr 22, 2010
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 89
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 17, 2008