LAN and WLAN Sniffer. A program for low-level network packets capturing and analyzing in real-time. Includes: ICQ, AIM, IRC, MSN analyzers and ARP-spoofer. Allows to capture all network traffic even in switched LAN. Sniffer supports parsing of following protocols: IP, TCP, UDP and many others, Also includes: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat.
* GUI analyzers for many popular protocols: IP, TCP, UDP...
* Analyzers for popular IM protocols: AIM/ICQ, MSN, IRC, Email
* Command line utilities, ported from UNIX: tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpstat
* Cross-platformed Remote Agent with source-code.
* Support of Wi-Fi chipsets: WaveLAN/Prism2, Prism54, Atheros
What's New in this Release: Improved performance
Real Time analysis for 1-Gbps LANs
Link to Wireless Snif sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,
License: Free To Try
Network & Internet::Network Monitoring
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 27, 2017
Last version date: Jun 03, 2015
Downloads Total : 5
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 132
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008