Router Console is a SNMP based tool for monitoring and controlling unlimited number of Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches and any SNMP Compatible routers and switches simultaneously. It displays routing table, ARP table, interface table, system information, interface details and many other important parameters. Router Console also fetches IP accounting data, memory table, process table, running configuration from your Cisco Network Devices like routers and switches. Using this software network administrator can see the number of bytes and packets switched through the Cisco IOS software on a source and destination IP address basis.
In addition to these features Router Console displays various graphs like interface graphs, cpu utilization graph, bandwidth graphs, memory graphs etc
1) Displays routing table, interface table, ARP table, interface details, system details.
2) Displays various interface graphs like interface traffic graph, percentage bandwidth utilization, I/O error, packet discard graph etc.
3) Provides information about all interfaces with their active (green) and inactive (red) status.
4) With Router Console you can monitor and manage unlimited number of switches and routers at a same time.
5) Supports SNMP version 1 and version 2c.
6) RouterConsole provide facility of sorting of tables in many ways.
7) RouterConsole provide facility of resolving IP-Address to their corresponding DNS Name by reverse DNS lookup.
8) All tables can be exported to plain text format or CVS format which can be easily exported to database systems like Oracle/MS SQL Server/MS Access etc.
9) All graphs can be exported in BMP image format.
10) Provide auto refresh facility of IP-Accounting table.
Cisco intended features
Show current running configuration, and tables like ip-accounting, memory, process, interface etc.
What's New in this Release: 11-Nov-2009
Link to RouterConsole sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,Win98,WinServer,WinVista,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Network & Internet::Network Monitoring
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 22, 2017
Last version date: Nov 11, 2009
Page Visit: 140
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008