NetPalpus is a powerful and easy-to-use network management tool, which can discover, organize and monitor all devices on your network. It can monitor the device status, as well as availability of specific services and alert you via sound or email when a device becomes unavailable. The network devices are automatically organized by subnet and service type, and you can also create custom groups to manage them based on your own criteria.
The key features includes:
1. Quickly discover all devices on your network. Faster than most network discovery tools.
2. Well designed user interface provides a quick access to all the information you need.
3. Monitor the devices' status as well as their services.
4. Support network diagram.
5. Provide various alarming methods.
6. Statistic of a device's up and down time percentage.
7. Support SNMP, the standard of network management.
What's New in this Release: 1. Support customized SMTP port. 2. Allow multiple email receivers. 3. Support background image. 4. Allow batch searching and only discovering SNMP devices.
Link to NetPalpus sample code
Platform: Win2000,Win7 x32,WinServer,WinVista,WinXP
License: Free To Try
Network & Internet::Network Monitoring
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 26, 2017
Last version date: Jan 17, 2010
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 101
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 06, 2009