Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
You would like to monitor if a server or service is available?
With the program Check Host you can easily monitor a server or the services of a server. Therefore define which host or ip address should be monitored. Additionally you can choose the check method: either with a ping or by establishing a socket connection (optionally TCP or UDP) on any port.
Of course, the notification options for the events "no longer available" and "available again" can be defined separately. A notification is possible as desktop notification, via e-mail and also by executing any other program.
Features of Check Host at a glance:
- Monitoring servers or services.
- Ping or socket connection (TCP/UDP) as method possible.
- Many notification options (desktop, e-mail, program start).
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates.
- Multilingual (at the moment English and German).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- All updates for free.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005,Windows
Link to Check Host sample code
Network & Internet::Network Monitoring
Date Added: Aug 09, 2009
Last check for an update: Jan 18, 2017
Last version date: Mar 25, 2016
Page Visit: 229
Malware Status: Not scanned yet