What is CuteFTP Home?
CuteFTP Home is a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) client used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers. Whether you are publishing a Web page, downloading the latest digital images, music, or software, or if you are just transferring large files between your home and office, Cute FTP Home gets the job done every time.
When do I need CuteFTP Home?
CuteFTP Home is used to transfer files of any size and/or type, including Web pages, multi-media files, or other documents to and from a file transfer server over FTP, the standard for moving files across the Internet.
CuteFTP Home assures efficient, reliable, secure connections and transfers over FTP (FTP over SSL/TLS). Typical uses include:
* Upload your web pages to your ISP's FTP Server for viewing in a web browser
* Upload work files to an FTP server.
* Upload your auction images to an FTP Server
* Upload or download multimedia files such as music, images or video files
* Download the latest game patches, programs or game demos from participating FTP servers
* Download large files faster than when using your Web browser
* Backup critical files to an FTP server in case your system crashes
How does CuteFTP Home work?
CuteFTP Home is similar to a web browser. You enter an "FTP" address instead of an "HTTP" address and it transfers files instead of opening them. Additionally, it lets you change filenames, delete files or folders, or edit a remote document using its internal editor.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
FTP Clients category
What's New in this Release: - Added support for file date parsing from Windows NT IIS FTP Server
- Improved retry logic on network failures when transferring via SFTP
- Corrected more than 30 discrete issues that lead to Client/Server crashes
- Corrected Windows 7 compatibility issues
Link to Cute FTP Home sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000,WinOther,Windows2000,Windo
License: Free To Try
Network & Internet::FTP Clients
Date Added: Mar 22, 2009
Last check for an update: Dec 01, 2016
Last version date: Jun 02, 2010
Downloads Total : 2
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 69
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 26, 2009