CrossFTP is a FTP and Amazon S3 client. CrossFTP Pro is a FTP client supporting SFTP, FXP, WebDav, iDisk, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, and Google Storage. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes.
CrossFTP's main features are:
1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
3. CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z);
and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro requires a license fee, which further features:
1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
4. Secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS and MobileMe iDisk;
6. Amazon S3;
7. IPV6 support;
8. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
9. Download and upload speed limit control;
10. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
11. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
12. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
13. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
and bit more...
What's New in this Release: CrossFTP 1.97.9 is a major update. It fixes MFMT to keep date correctly in FTP, and changes to use "original-file-date-iso8601? in the cloud storage header name for date sync.
Link to CrossFTP sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003,Vista, Win 7,Unix,Linux,Linu
Network & Internet::FTP Clients
Date Added: Mar 09, 2009
Last check for an update: Mar 23, 2017
Last version date: Oct 17, 2016
Page Visit: 214
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 26, 2009