Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Google Chrome (web browser) has just hit the world. Google Chrome backup is a small tool to backup and restore Google Chrome profile. The profile holds personal data like history, bookmarks, etc. For easier usage, there is also a Wizard, for advanced users Google Chrome Backup has password protection for backup files and compression ratio. Everything is done with one click. Latest feature includes synchronization with Google Bookmarks service and bookmarks export.
1. You need Google Chrome installed in order for this tool to work. It supports 0.2.149.27 version of Google Chrome or newer.
2. Select a profile from drop down list and manipulate profile by selecting options on "Profile Tools" menu.
3. To backup current profile click "Backup" menu from "Profile Tools" and select a backup path. A new file which holds your profile is created.
4. To restore the old profile, click on "Restore" menu from "Profile Tools" and navigate to *.gcb file you want to restore. Selected profile will be deleted and restored from the backup file.
5. Create new Google Chrome profiles and create shortcut on desktop.
6. Delete Google Chrome profiles.
7. Add Google Chrome profiles to Google Chrome backup tool.
What's New in this Release: - Addition: 11 new switches added and profile icon modifications
- Addition: New GCB icon (Fabio Barros)
- Addition: Password strength bar
- Fixed: Bug fix when running initialization of GCB
- Fixed: Minor GUI and code changes
Link to Google Chrome Backup sample code
Platform: WinXP,Windows2000,Windows2003,Windows Media Center Edition 2005,Windows Vista St
Network & Internet::Browser Tools
Date Added: Mar 21, 2013
Last check for an update: May 23, 2017
Last version date: May 23, 2009
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 151
Malware Status: Not scanned yet