Image Eye is a fast - and free - image viewer with a nice clean user interface.
- The only image viewer you need for viewing and browsing images.
- Clean with no unnecessary menus and toolbars wasting desktop space.
- Uncompromising image quality.
- Small and very fast, highly tuned code.
- Reads all common image file formats.
- Image index feature with very fast thumbnail-icon creation.
- Rotate, mirror, zoom, pan, adjust contrast, brightness, sharpness, hue, saturation, gamma, ...
- Adjustments can be saved non-destructively (and reapplied next time you open it).
- It does not attempt to be a half-baked editor, format converter, or media player.
- It does include a simple slide show scripting language.
- Translated to several languages.
- Freeware and Open Source!
Features for the tech-nerds:
- Deep color & HDR support (up to 32-bit floating point / color component).
- High quality dithering for superior display of high bit-depth images.
- Asynchronous file I/O allows decompression to start before file read finish.
- Speculative decoding & caching of images in the background.
- Data parallelism exploitation with SSE/SSE2/SSE3/SSE4 SIMD vector-instructions.
- Task parallelism exploitation through extensive multi-core support.
- Hand tuned code optimizations for critical code paths.
- High quality resampling (image resizing) using Catmull-Rom interpolation.
- Extensive text meta data support.
- Native x64 (64-bit) and x86 (32-bit) versions.
What's New in this Release: New in v9.1: Open Source, 40% faster jpeg-decoding, auto-background color option, and more.
Link to Image Eye sample code
Platform: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Jan 22, 2017
Last version date: Nov 01, 2015
Downloads Total : 4
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 72
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 24, 2008