TurboDemo - Explain software, PC-applications, websites and products with your own animated demos, simulations and tutorials
Turbodemo uses an intelligent technique for capturing Screenshots which allows it to reproduce actions such as the movement of a mouse cursor. These Screenshots can be worked on afterwards as animated slides using many different effects like notes, narration, interactivity, slide transition effects etc... The video can be compiled in different formats and published on the internet, CDs and as documentation in the following formats: Flash, Java / HTML, GIF, EXE, ASF, AVI, PDF and MS Word.
TurboDemo is easy to use. In just minutes you'll be able to generate professional demos, presentations and tutorials. No programming knowledge is required
TurboDemo is ideal for:
- Marketing / Sales - you can present your software and products efficiently and effectively on the web or at exhibitions
- Help desk - you can help your customers/users solve their problems by providing them with instructions in the form of animated support videos.
- Training and E-Learning - Interactive Tutorials can be created. TurboDemo's Flash and Java demos are compatible with SCORM and can be integrated into your Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- No plug-ins are required to play the demos
- Extremely small in size: Only 100-300 KB per minute of playback
- Create demos and tutorials in many formats: Flash, EXE, GIF animations, Java, ASF, AVI, MS Word and PDF
- No programming knowledge required
- The generated demos are independent of the operating system being used.
- With TurboDemo SkinStudio Add-on, you can create individual balloons, text objects etc. to be included in TurboDemo projects.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Screen Capture category
What's New in this Release: New Balloon Skins, New Flash Navigation Bars, Audio Export in ASF Format, Vista Compatibility
Link to TurboDemo sample code
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Starter,Window
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Screen Capture
Date Added: Oct 30, 2006
Last check for an update: Apr 24, 2017
Last version date: May 20, 2008
Page Visit: 92
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 02, 2008