ScreenTools is a quick and small tool that combines capabilities of screen magnifier, screen ruler, screen capturer and color picker in the single application. It is the best choice for designers, web-masters and GUI developers.
Screen Magnifier is main function of the ScreenTools. All small details on the screen become noticeable and turn available for analysis. Magnification range can be changed from 1x up to 32x. Three modes are available:
- Mouse mode. View point is set to the mouse position.
- Fixed mode. View point is set once by mouse click and stays fixed until next mode.
- Loupe mode. View point is set to the position right under magnifier and it acts as a movable magnifying glass on the screen.
Screen Ruler allows the accurate measure of anything on the computers screen. This is especially useful when measuring graphics, web page browser sizes or whatever. Horizontal and vertical rulers are available. Ruler's scale is same as magnification range, so the bigger range - the more accurate measure!
Screen Capturer allows to make a shot of a part of the screen and copy it to the Windows clipboard being zoomed as well as keeping its original size.
Color Picker allows to determine the magnitude of the various color components which make up a color on the screen and display them in CMYK, RGB, HSV, HEX and HTML formats. It's primary target is those of who get frustrated trying to match a color on the screen. It is also particularly useful for determining the color hex codes needed in HTML documents.
- Easy to use interface;
- 1x-32x screen zoom;
- Mouse, Fixed and Loupe modes;
- Horizontal/vertical screen ruler;
- Magnified area can be copied to the clipboard;
- Works with layered/semitransparent windows (Mouse and Fixed modes only);
- Full color information in CMYK, RGB, HSV, HEX and HTML formats.
- Windows 98 or better;
- Pentium(R) CPU 450 Mhz or better;
- At least 32 Mb of RAM.
Platform: Win98,WinME,WinXP,WinNT 4.x,Windows2000,Windows2003
Link to ScreenTools sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 29, 2006
Last check for an update: May 19, 2017
Last version date: Nov 27, 2006
Page Visit: 2708
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Apr 17, 2008