Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
Screen Ruler 2D is a ruler for the desktop which measures in 2 dimensions (horizontal and vertical). Furthermore, an integrated color picker shows the color under the selected corner mark in different color systems and the window information panel provides technical information about the underlying window (3 in 1). Additionally, a built-in magnifier and the direct positioning aids allow to position the ruler pixel accurately simply and fast.
- Translucent 2-dimensional ruler wich can be adjusted horizontal and vertical in size and positioned anywhere on the screen.
- At each edge of the rectangular ruler scalable guides are available.
- Display of width and height of the adjusted ruler (pixel).
- Display of the positions of all ruler edges with regard to the desktop coordinates.
- Positioning aids (buttons) enabling to move or extend/shrink the ruler by one pixel to each side.
- Positioning of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (right, left, top, down).
- Extending of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (shift + right, left, top, down).
- Shrinking of ruler by buttons or cursor keys (ctrl + right, left, top, down).
- Magnifier for accurate positioning of the ruler at each of the four corners.
- Color picker at the selected corner of the ruler in four different color systems: RGB Values (Red/Green/Blue), HSL Values (Hue/Saturation/Lightness), HTML (hexadecimal Web colors), DEC (decimal color value).
- Display of further information regarding the window under the active corner mark: name and class of window, window handle, process ID, relating task.
- Setting to keep window always on top.
- Setting to hide/show tooltips.
- Short guide providing information about the most important control elements.
- Manual in PDF format.
- Installation program installs automatically the 32 or 64 Bit version of the program according to the relating operating system.
Platform: Win10 x32,Win10 x64, Win8 x32,Win8 x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinVista,WinVista x64,W
Link to Screen Ruler 2D sample code
License: Free To Try
Date Added: May 02, 2012
Last check for an update: Feb 25, 2017
Last version date: Feb 26, 2016
Page Visit: 83
Malware Status: Not scanned yet