Popularity:This software was not yet scanned for viruses
The 'Find my Font' application reads scanned images and then searches online and goes through all the fonts on your computer and identifies the font(s) used by the letters in the scanned image.
You are provided with a list of matching fonts along with the matching accuracy for each one. You may also type text and see how well the matching went.
It's ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals who would otherwise spend hours trying to find a matching font.
* Friendly and Very easy to use
* Match fonts online(internet) or locally (on your computer)
* Font matching at lightning speed
* Identify fonts in deformed images
* Browse fonts on your computer
* Find visually similar fonts
* Supports TTF. OTF, Type 1 fonts
* Smart letter selection
* Image correction tools
* Isolate script letters
* Support for multiple code pages
* Install matched font
* Interface in English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Greek.
* Extended help and support
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Font Tools category
What's New in this Release: * Fixed Invisible GUI Fonts in Mac OS X El Capitan
* Minor GUI cosmetic fixes
Link to Find my Font Mac_Free sample code
Platform: Mac OS X,Mac Other,Mac OS X 10.4 or later
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Font Tools
Date Added: Sep 16, 2011
Last check for an update: Oct 20, 2016
Last version date: Oct 18, 2016
Downloads Total : 1
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 59
Malware Status: Not scanned yet