BitFontCreator is a professional bitmap font creator tool for Windows, which allows you to create and modify monochrome bitmap fonts that can be used in Windows and electronic devices ( such as Mobil, phone, DVD player and any other LCDs). Also it can export bitmap data in various formats.
- Import fonts: Support all kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Import font resource: Support *.fnt & *.fon files.
- Edit Tools: Pencil, Eraser, Line, Rectangle , Shifting tools, Invert, Mirror, and Marquee selection.
- Multi Copy characters: copy and paste multiple characters between 2 fonts in one time.
- Support 8/16/32-bit data length.
- Support all kinds of bitmap data formats.
- Export fonts: Export Windows font resource (*.fnt) and Windows bitmap font (*.fon). Fonts created with BitFontCreator can be used on mobile operating systems such as Windows CE, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
- Export C file: The C file includes jump tables and bitmap data of all characters.
- Export Binary file: The binary file includes the bitmap data of all characters in binary format.
- Export bitmap files of all characters.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
Font Tools category
What's New in this Release: "Multiple Copy Characters" feature is added, and the Effects (Strikeout and Underline) option is back.
Link to BitFontCreator Latin sample code
Platform: WinXP,WinVista,WinVista x64,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Win2000
License: Free To Try
Graphic Apps::Font Tools
Date Added: Nov 25, 2006
Last check for an update: Feb 19, 2017
Last version date: Dec 05, 2014
Downloads Total : 18
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 284
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008