Edraw is a new flowchart software, which creates flowcharts and business charts with minimum time loss for you. Support basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagrams, work flowcharts, programming flowcharts and network design diagrams.
Top 10 Reasons to Use Edraw:
1. Easy to Learn, Easy to Use. Drawing does not need to start anew. Just drag the ready-made shapes from the library pane and drop them on your page. Drawing couldn't be easier!
2. Rich pre-drawn templates. Include basic flowcharts, organizational charts, business charts, hr diagrams, work flowcharts, programming flowcharts, process flowcharts and network design diagrams.
3. Typical examples. Offer the examples storehouse to collect, manage various kinds of works of excellence.
4. Powerful functions. No artistic skill is required. What you see is what you get. Create professional diagrams with minimum time loss for you. Automatically aligns and arranges everything to look great.
5. Beautiful style. Provide abundant arrow, line style, gradient fill and texture for each object. Predefined color scheme and style give your more creativity.
6. Work easily with other programs. With one-click buttons to import word, excel, equation files. Insert your EDraw charts into other document in just minutes.
7. XML file format. Save Common graphic format support and printing what your see is what you get. Enhanced export EMF, WMF, SVG, PDF, Html, Multiply tiff and SlideShow.
8. Smart connecting. Connecting the shapes with smart connecting lines that maintain flows and relationships easily.
9. Live update you will be notified once a new version or new templates are available for download. you can download the new version directly in the program. It's free for ever.
10. Great value for the money.
Hint: Looking for freeware? View all free software in
What's New in this Release: Support Visio XML File Import
Link to Edraw Flowchart sample code
Platform: Windows2000,WinXP,Windows2003,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows 7,Windows 8
License: Free To Try
Date Added: Oct 31, 2006
Last check for an update: Mar 29, 2017
Last version date: Feb 16, 2015
Downloads Total : 3
Downloads last 10 Days: None
Page Visit: 151
Malware Status: Clean
Scan Date: Mar 25, 2008